SAAB R5 SUPREME GPS / DGPS
HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH GPS AND GLONASS
Saab’s IMO-compliant Navigation systems have been the top choice for professional mariners for over a decade. Saab now proudly offers the R5 SUPREME Nav Mk II system featuring the all-new R5 Navigation sensor with reliability, performance and flexibility like no other type approved system on the market.
The R5 Supreme NAV products are self-monitoring and extremely user friendly. The R5 Supreme NAV system utilises the highly versatile R5 CDU, the new combined R5 GNSS/DGNSS Sensor and Junction box, and antennas, representing one of the most flexible navigation systems on the market.
The large colour touch-screen display and intuitive graphical user interface makes operation both visually appealing and easy. The multitude of interfaces make the system highly appropriate for integration into modern networked bridge solutions. The network interface may also be used to connect several systems in redundant configuration or to add additional passive displays.
- GPS and GLONASS support
- IALA Beacon receiver option
- RAIM functionality, alerting when position accuracy is below user set limit
- 7" high contrast colour touch LCD
- Touch, Keypad or USB keyboard control
- Displays: Latitude, Longitude, SOG, COG, HDG, ROT, XTE, RAIM level and much more
- Capability for handling and storing up to 4,000 individually named waypoints and up to 128 different routes
- Man Over Board (MOB) and Event Mark functionality
- Two trip log counters with indication of average speed and accumulated time during motion
- Scheduled Alerts, user-configurable time alarms and time to ETA alarms
- Flexible redundant and/or passive display configurations
- Display of tidal port information