SOUND RECEPTION SYSTEM
The Phontech Sound Reception System 8300 MkII is an acoustic electronic navigation aid designed to receive and detect foghorn sounds from other vessels.
Phontech 8300 MkII is for use on board one man operated closed bridge class ships. By means of an omnidirectional microphone, 8301 MkII Sound Reception Antenna, mounted outside of the vessel, the main central will reproduce and amplify incoming sounds, and indicated approximate direction from where the sound is received.
This digital system has superior performance digital sound processing and is easy to install. The Phontech 8300 MkII system includes a web interface and adjustable volume and dimmer.
- Approved according to MED, ISO 14859 and IEC60945
- Compatible with IEC61162-450
- Easy installation
- Web interface
- Amplifies meaningful sounds within 70-2100 Hz
- One omnidirectional microphone/antenna Phontech P-8301 MkII
- 5-pair cabling via junction box (optional)
- Adjustable volume and dimmer
- Display unit: 144 x 144 mm, 24VDC
- Option for additional slave display units Phontech P-8300 MkII
8300 MKII DISPLAY
8300 MKII JUNCTION BOX
Junction Box for 8301 (Optional)
12 Terminals with Cable Screen, IP67
Antenna / Microphone