SPERRY MARINE NAVITWIN V - HEADING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The NAVITWIN V Control and Display Unit (CDU) is a progression from the successful NAVITWIN IV. We have designed the “Human Machine Interface” (HMI) to make use intuitive and to provide a wide range of benefits:
- 4.3” bright colour display
- All heading and sensor data and system information displayed
- Alarm management with record of alarm history
- Access to, and control of, all CompassNet components through one common CDU
- Can install up to seven additional CDU’s through one CompassNet System
To give you maximum flexibility and convenience, the NAVITWIN V displays and monitors up to five heading sources, four from gyrocompasses (or satellite compass THD) and one from the magnetic compass.
The NAVITWIN V can provide a number of functions:
- Heading source selector
- Heading difference monitor
- Off-heading monitor
- Central gyrocompass control unit
- Central service control unit.