AEROMARINE’S COOKIES POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico”, this web page informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file downloaded into your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages to, among other things, store and retrieve information regarding the browsing habits of a certain user or his computer.
For this purpose, cookies may store information regarding your browsing sessions in web pages you have visited, your connection time to a certain webpage, and other data depending on the type of cookie. However, on a general basis, cookies cannot read the data stored on your computer nor read cookie files created by others.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEB
The cookies used on this webpage can be differentiated according to the following criteria:
Depending on what entity manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and obtained data is processed, we can distinguish:
- First party cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal via a computer or domain managed by the editor from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal via a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained with the cookies.
Depending on the amount of time they remain active on the user’s computer, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user is browsing a certain webpage, they remain on your terminal during the visit (for example, until the browser is closed ending the visit).
- Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored on your terminal and can be accessed or processed for a certain period of time by the cookie’s manager, this period may vary from a couple of minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or app and the use of the different options and services that exist within itself, for example, controlling the traffic and transmission of data, session ID, accessing to restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, processing a purchase order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing contents for the diffusion of video or audio or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with certain general predefined characteristics dependent on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser from which the service is accessed, regional configuration etc.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that allow its manager to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the web pages they are related to. The information gathered by this kind of cookies is used to measure the activity of the web pages, apps and platforms and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of users on said pages, apps and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, if well managed, allow the website or a third party to administrate in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces found on the website, fitting its content to the content of the requested service or to the use you made of the website. For this, your browsing habits on the Internet can be analyzed, and advertising related to your browsing profile can be shown.
- Behavioural Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor has included on the web page, app or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information regarding the visitor’s behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
You may allow, block or erase the cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the configuration of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or erase the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access to the configuration of the most frequent web browsers, in order to allow, block or erase the cookies.
- Cookies set-up on Google Chrome.
- Cookies set-up on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Cookies set-up on Mozilla Firefox.
- Cookies set-up on Safari (Apple).
Cookies used on our website are our own and from third parties, they allow us to store and access information related to language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as following and analyzing the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
COOKIES INFORMATION CHART
|rc::a||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots
|google.com||These cookies are used to distinguish between humans and bots||Session|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||aeromarine.es||Saves the user’s preferred language on the website||1 day|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||aeromarine.es||Saves the user’s preferred language on the website||Session|
|_ga||aeromarine.es||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||2 years|
|_gat||aeromarine.es||Used by Google Analytics to control the rate of requests||1 day|
|_gid||aeromarine.es||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||1 day|
|collect||google-analytics.com||It is used to send Google Analytics data about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor through devices and marketing channels.||Session|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique identification that that identifies the user’s device. The ID is used for targeted advertisement||6 months|
|r/collect||doubleclick.net||It is used to send Google Analytics data about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor through devices and marketing channels.||Session|
This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered on THE WEB change or evolve. However, occasionally during this update the list may not include all cookies. Although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those already registered in the reference table above.
If you have any questions regarding our cookies policy, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org